Hey guys - first, thanks to everyone at ToyotaDiesel for hours of fascinating reading!
I adore this truck but I need an SUV for work (I'm thinking an L400 Delica Spacegear). It will be available near the end of March. Truck and I are currently in Fort McMurray, Alberta, but I'll be in Calgary when I'm done and can deliver anywhere. Will consider trade for a 1994 Delica Spacegear. It's right-hand-drive, but it only takes a day to get used to.
- 3L (2.8 litre) diesel, 5spd manual
- power mirrors, AC, intermittent wipers
- 4WD with hi/lo range and solid front axle
- circulating block heater
- new gel battery (10yr warranty)
- newly rebuilt radiator and heating core (it never overheated, but was leaky so I had it rebuilt)
- JVC CD/DVD/MP3 player, aux plug for iPod/MP3 player, USB port for memory stick/hard drive, bluetooth and sat radio ready (with adaptor), with 4 Infinity Kappa speakers
- rubber bed liner and custom-made black vinyl tonneau cover
- 4-month old Geolander winter tires ($1000 value), fresh alignment and repacked bearings
- trailer hitch with wiring
- new PIAA headlights and 3M protective coating
- <160,000 km on odometer
- hand throttle for healthy winter idling and fast warm-up
- synthetic fluids, which will all be freshly changed in a few weeks when I'm done work
Open to offers. Also, I'll personally deliver this anywhere in North or Central America if the price is right.